The Heart Tree Exfoliating Clay gently polishes the skin by removing impurities and dead skin cells, thereby leaving the skin feeling soft, clean and nourished. This mineral-rich clay cleanser can also be used as a face mask.
TO USE: Activate the clay by mixing it with a little water or diluted apple cider vinegar in a small bowl until a creamy consistency is achieved. Apply to the face (avoiding the eye area) and gently massage to exfoliate. Rinse off immediately or leave on for 5 minutes to use as a mask. For best results, use 2 - 3 times a week after the Heart Tree Facial Cleansing Oil.
Cape kaolin clay, organic arrowroot powder, French pink clay, sodium bicarbonate
STORE IN A COOL DARK PLACE, OUT OF DIRECT SUNLIGHT.
CAUTION: For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.
35g Exfoliating Clay
Cape kaolin clay
- Very mild facial clay that absorbs excess oils
- Gently pulls impurities to the skin’s surface and exfoliates
- Helps to heal blemishes and nourish the skin
- Suitable for all skin types
- Allows the skin to absorb moisture
- Leaves skin soft and silky to the touch
- Traditionally used to treat sunburns
French pink clay
- Gently cleanses and polishes the skin, leaving it feeling nourished and refreshed
- Gently exfoliates to clear pores and remove dry, dead skin cells
- Balances the pH level of the skin
- Helps soften the skin